Cleaning Silicone Breast Forms and Attachable Nipples
- You can wash your silicone breast forms and silicone attachable nipples with mild soap and water.
- Any soap that is safe for your skin is safe for the forms' polyurethane skin.
- DO NOT use solvents like alcohol or kitchen cleaning products.
- The silicone forms are totally water proof.
- Then towel dry and put them back in the cradle inside their box.
Cleaning Your TRANSFORM® Lingerie
- It is always best to hand wash and air dry lingerie so the garments retain their shape, elasticity, and the lace details aren't damaged.
- Hand wash with laundry detergent, rinse, and hang or lay flat to air dry.
- Make sure to take out the breast forms before you wash your bras.
- Wash padded panties and pads separately.
Storing Your Silicone Breast Forms
- Just keep your box!
- The molded cradle inside the box is the perfect shape for maintaining your forms.
Any other questions about fitting or care? Contact Us